Forex is short for Foreign Exchange, but the actual asset class we are referring to is currencies. Foreign exchange is the act of changing one country's currency into another country's currency for a variety of reasons, usually for tourism or commerce. Due to the fact that business is global there is a need to transact with most other countries in their own particular currency. The values of individual currencies have varied, which has given rise to the need for foreign exchange services. We do this service on behalf of our clients.
No Trading Restrictions
- Trade during breaking news
- Rollover transparency - all amounts are displayed in advance
- Place entry orders anywhere over the telephone
- Receive positive rolls at all margin levels
No Dealing Desk Execution
- No dealer intervention in trades
- No conflict of interest between broker and trader
- Liquidity providers do not see your limits and entry orders
- Competition reduces the potential for market manipulation by price providers
Risk Warning: Trading in financial products always involves a risk. As a general rule, you should therefore only trade in financial products if you understand the products and the risks associated with them.